Your Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card* also brings you:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special financing offers where available
- Make payments over time
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
*The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express) checks and cash.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Ardmore Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $200 Interest-Free for 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance for Your Pets
Another popular option for you and your pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites:
* The Ardmore Animal Hospital does not endorse or recommend any of the above insurance companies. We recommend that you research each company and choose the right one for you and your pets.